We had such a fun day today! Addison dressed up as a lady bug and we went trick-or-treating. Our town has a trick-or-treat downtown from 3:30-5:00. All the businesses hand out candy to the kids. It was great because we were able to go in the day light and be done before supper. She got tons of candy too (which we will have to hide so she doesn't eat too much at once!) Towards the end, we had to carry her bucket for her in between each stop because it was getting too heavy. After supper, Addison and Travis sat outside and she handed out candy to everyone that came by. She was very excited to drop a piece of candy in their bags. She was quite stingy though and only wanted to give one piece to each person! Once it got dark out, they came inside and every time someone came to the door, she would go running to the candy bowl and take it to the door. She had lots of fun today and crashed tonight!




I was very excited too with how her costume turned out. I'm not one that will spend a lot of money on a costume, so I just bought some black felt, cut out circles and pinned it to the red outfit. I also bought some black pipe cleaners for her antennae. I debated about making wings for her to wear, but decided not to. One less thing to do!
3 comments:
Just gotta love those boots! The outfit turned out great...it's the cutest little ladybug I've ever seen! ;)
WOW! I'll have to have you make Hunter's costume next year. It turned out great and as cute as a bug. :)
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love her boots. Great job on the costume Mrs. Crafty!
Post a Comment