Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clifford Cake

Yesterday was a busy day! I spent the evening decorating Addison's birthday cake. She wanted a Clifford cake this year, so I did my best to create Clifford! This is only the second cake I've ever decorated, so don't look too closely!

6 comments:

Amy said...

It turned out great! I love the yellow w/ the red. So, look @ you w/ only two cakes under your belt & you're already a pro.

Kim said...

You did a great job. Hope Addison enjoys her 3rd birthday.

Cathy said...

Awesome cake! Looks like you have a natural talent!! Roger liked it, too! He has always been a big fan of Clifford! :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally impressed Lisa. Hope Addison had a great B-day!!!!She is looking so grown up!!! Hope she enjoys her "Fancy Nancy" book we got her. That is Emily's latest fav. Can't wait to see you all soon!!

Stephennie

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, Lisa! I can't believe she is three already!
--Amy W.

Anonymous said...

GREAT CAKE! YOU NEED TO GO FOR THE LESSONS.