Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Date Night!

Travis and I actually went on a date tonight!! I say "actually" because I think the last time I can remember going on a date was in May. It has been a very long time and we were really needing some quality time together. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation. I was stuffed after my meal, but still managed to eat a sundae from Braum's! It was a fun evening!

We took Addison to Noemi's house while we went out for dinner. She was so excited to see her former Sunday school teacher and couldn't wait for us to leave! Noemi is such a sweetheart. She was such a great teacher and we really miss seeing her every Sunday morning. Her love for God is so evident and she does such a great job of teaching the kids about Jesus and getting them started with good spiritual habits at a young age.

We are thankful tonight that she was willing to spend time with Addison so we could spend some much needed time together!

1 comment:

dianne said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME. DO THIS MORE OFTEN!!!!! WISH I WERE THERE TO KEEP ADDISON.