What a blessing it is to have great friends! Today, a group of women took me out for lunch at the coffee shop to celebrate my birthday. I was so surprised when I saw all that were there. After living here for only about 4 months now, it made me feel at home and loved. It really meant a lot to me! So, to all of you, thanks for making me feel special. It was a lot of fun! I only wish I would've brought my camera so I
could've gotten a picture of all of us.
2 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I thought of you, but did not make it to the Tin Lion. I hope you all have a wonderful and exciting weekend. YOUTH CONFERENCE!!!! Have fun :)
Happy Birthday-late. I'm so happy to hear that you are developing a circle of friends. That is one of the hardest parts of moving. We missed you at the MCC sale.
Post a Comment