Travis and Chris (the worship pastor at our old church) were the musical entertainment for the evening at the coffee shop. Travis loves playing with Chris and they did such a great job! We had a fun evening visiting with friends and enjoying the music. I didn't really get to see the fireworks though because Addison thought they were "really scary." We had to watch through the window of the coffee shop.



Addison got a marshmallow snowman on a stick and thought it was the greatest thing ever!
Below is a video of Chris and Travis singing "Come and Worship" by Bebo Norman. This is one of my favorite Christmas songs so I took some video of them singing it. (Hopefully you can hear it okay with all of the background noise.)
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun. I love Christmas time...
Looked like fun!! Addison is gettin so big!!
Post a Comment