Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So Much for Surprises!

Addison mentioned last night that Daddy needed a new watch because his broke. So, today when she and I were at Walmart, I asked her what she wanted to get him for Christmas. She thought for a moment and said a new watch. I figured this would be a good gift for her to give him because it's just a cheap one he wears for jogging. So we went and picked one out and bought it for him. I told her on the way home that she shouldn't tell him about it because it's supposed to be a surprise. As we're sitting here this evening she announces to Travis, "Daddy, we got you a new watch today!"

4 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

That's too funny. That's too much excitement for a little girl to keep inside till Christmas! She's so cute!

Monica said...

The funny part of this is, chances are that if you would not have said "don't tell daddy", she might not have!! You have to love them, they are so innocent.

Nic said...

So funny! Christmas Day will be exciting at your house with Addision's wishes for a dog, cat, and bunny!! HA!

dianne said...

NOW HE'LL HAVE TO PRETEND HE'S SURPRISED AT CHRISTMAS.