Monday, January 5, 2009
Email Problems
For any of you who have tried to send us email over the last week, we have not changed our email address. For some reason our internet/email provider deleted our email account early last week. So, last Wednesday I spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with at least 5 different people trying to get the problem figured out. Aghhhhhh!!!!! I called back on Friday and spent another 30 minutes on the phone with them. And today, the problem still isn't fixed! So I guess this means I get to call them back tomorrow and listen to their lovely music for awhile while they put me on hold like they usually do. I just wish they would at least have some good music to listen to instead of their one song over and over again!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment