Getting ready to sing at the church Christmas program.
Opening her presents from mom & dad.

Reading a new book with Grandpa S.
A new pink guitar! Now daddy and I can play our guitars together!
Addison and Grandma S.
Travis' sister-in-laws Steph & Liz
Swimming in Arizona!.jpg)
Yummy Christmas dinner!
Reading a book with Grandma M. and cousin Jaret.
One of Addison's favorite gifts was this umbrella.
Not too happy to stop and take a picture!
Hiking with my cousins in Saguaro National Park..jpg)
Before we opened our presents here at home,we sang some Christmas songs together. Here is Addison singing Away in the Manger.
Addison got Travis a new watch for Christmas. Here she is opening it for him. She couldn't remember what she got him and kept saying "I think it's a tool."
4 comments:
Love the video of Addison singing "Away in the Manger". Cute! I look forward to doing things like that in our little family as Hunter gets older.
Hey, I've tried emailing you several times at your travislisa@suddenlink.net email and it always sends me an error message. Did you change your email?
Glad your back home! Hopefully we will see each other Sunday.
Oh and I forgot to say... I'd love to help you with your baby announcements! Have a goodd night!
(Yeah...BTW, I need that new email too.)
Fun to see you yesterday & I enjoyed looking at the pics of that silly girl. Boy are things gonna change around your house in a few weeks. It's okay if you're not ready. I'm still not ready. :)
Post a Comment