Sunday, January 18, 2009
We're Moving!!!!!!
Yeah! We are so excited we finally found a house to buy! After living in a rental for about 6 months, we are ready to have our own house again. We aren't for sure yet when we will move (the sellers are also waiting to find out when they can get into their house), but we know it will for sure be by February 15th, maybe sooner. We have tons of stuff that's been in storage for at least 9 months, so it will be fun to see what we all have that I've forgotten about. Of course Travis' theory is that if we haven't needed it in 9 months then we might as well get rid of it because we don't really need it! That's probably true for some of the stuff, but some of the things are necessities, like all of our baby stuff. Speaking of the baby, I have about 5 weeks left until my due date (Feb. 25) and a move in between now and then. Are we crazy?! I guess we figure why not just do it all at once! Ha! I figure if I can get the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen settled before the baby arrives I'll be doing pretty good. We are so thankful for how this has all worked out. Thank you to all of you that have prayed for us and our housing situation. God is good!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE,
FAITH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of the new house! I'm sure you can get it all done. I promise that you can get most of a house unpacked in two days or less. Things might not be in their "forever home" but they will be out of the box and useful. Maybe your nesting instinct will kick into over drive. One big plus is that you won't be able to paint much. :) I guess Travis will have to do all of that. J/k! Hope to see you soon.
Congratulations! The last couple weeks of your pregnancy are really going to fly by now!
It sounds like a job for your friends! I know for sure that there are a few of us that have helped pack and unpack our friends and this will be no exception! Let us know the date and Nicole and I will get a group together! I knew you were getting close to your due date, but I didn't realize how close! WOW! I won't be at Bible Study Thursday, I have to work. But I will be there the next week! Seriously, call if you need anything!
Post a Comment