Thursday, January 22, 2009

Making a Mess

Addison has become good at making messes. Earlier this week, I went to get in the shower and left her in the living room coloring. When I got out of the shower, I went to check on her and discovered she had brought almost every single toy from her room to the living room. The floor was covered, like she had just dumped several of the tubs on the floor and went to get more. I'm sure she was having fun though!

This afternoon, she was in her room having some quiet time while I was getting some much needed rest. After about 10 minutes she comes out with her pants off wondering if she can put on a pair of shorts. About 5 minutes later, she came out with a swimsuit on backwards. At this point I should've gone to see what she was up to, but I didn't. After quiet time was over, I walked into her room and found her entire dresser emptied onto the floor (all 6 drawers). She even used her chair and emptied the top drawers. I'm sure she had a great time trying all her clothes on! The bottom drawer was full of baby blankets, which I forgot were in there, so I guess it's a good thing she got them out! We cleaned up the pile together as I reminded myself that I was glad for the rest I got while she had fun in her room!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Funny you posted this mess - I had just posted a one with London's mess in her room that happened in 15 minutes! Just amazing isn't it what can happen in such as short amount of time.

By the way - I work with Kathy at PV.