I have so many wonderful friends that have been such a blessing to me in the last couple of weeks and for all of them I am so grateful. Some of them are new friends and some have been friends for several years, but all of them have shown me how much they care about me and my family. It has been very exhausting and overwhelming at times to be moving at the end of my pregnancy and I truly couldn't have done it without all of these people. It has been a challenge for me to accept the help, but also a lesson for me to allow others the opportunity to serve. I only hope that I do the same for other people, in times of need and in every day situations.
Here are some of the things they have done for which I am so thankful:
-Prayed for our family.
-Watched Addison for me while I go to my doctor appointments.
-Watched Addison while we were moving.
-Bringing us meals.
-Helping us pack/move.
-Washing all of my baby clothes for me.
-Showing up at my door and asking what I need help with.
-Calling me on the phone to check up on me and encourage me.
I'm sure there are more, but these were the ones I could think of. You have all been a tremendous blessing to me. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment