Addison has tons of stuffed animals and I'm trying to figure out where to keep all of them. Right now some of them are in this cardboard box and that doesn't look so great! So, do any of you creative/crafty people out there have a cute idea of how I could store them in her room? She does play with them a lot, so it would have to be something she could get them in and out of easily.
4 comments:
This isn't cute or crafty, but maybe look for one of those huge buckets at Target or Lowe's. If you would like, I can check Target and if they have one we'll bring it to the hospital for you. Not the best time to give you a huge bucket...... but, oh well. Just let me know what color you'd like if you're interested.
We have used a large, deep, nice-looking basket! It's worked well, although I know it's not very creative!
WHAT ABOUT A HAMMOCK? QUIT WORRYING ABOUT STUFFED ANIMALS AND GO HAVE THAT BABY.
I love Amy S. idea - she has two shelves high above (the window?) in Caleb's room for the more "precious" ones to be on display. But practically supersedes creativity - and so I'm with Robin on this one - a basket works wonderfully. Just be warned that every few months when you dump it OUT, you'll be surprised at what you find hidden in the bottom. :)
Post a Comment