We've had several people say this to us in the last few weeks. Probably because we will be moving this weekend and who knows, maybe even having a baby! Actually, my due date is in two weeks, so hopefully the baby will wait until after this weekend. We are so excited about all that's ahead of us in the next few weeks. Why not do all the exciting stuff all at once?? That's what I keep telling myself anyhow!! We would appreciate your prayers in the next few weeks, that all would go well with the move and the delivery of the baby.
4 comments:
I don't think you're crazy - you're just on a wild adventure right now! Maybe that's because we've done two moves with newborn babies. Have fun. I can't wait to come visit you, meet your new little one and see your house. How does sometime in March look? It's been way too long!
Kim is so nice. :) I was going to say...we know you're crazy, but we love you anyway. Who isn't a little crazy now & then?
are you moved? I am praying for you! can't wait to see that baby!! (it better be here by the time we come to fairview!!)
I hope you are feeling well. I am so glad that you all got moved in, and all in 3 days? Now that is CRAZY! I just want to see the awesome Mountain Dew machine LOL! I can't wait to come visit, maybe sometime this week.
Post a Comment