Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're Moved!! No Baby Yet Though!

Yeah!! We've finally moved into our own house and we are loving it! We closed on the house last Thursday and moved on Friday. Travis, along with the help of Brian, Kory and Erland got pretty much everything, including the entire storage unit, moved on Friday. We were so thankful to have such great help! I had a doctor's appointment on Friday morning and when I got back around noon, they had almost all of the big stuff moved already. We were even able to sleep there that night. As of now, we've got boxes in the garage, but no boxes sitting around in the house. We bring a few in at a time and unpack them as we go. I've got the kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms pretty much settled. Nothing on the walls yet though! The baby's room is ready too so that's a relief!

One week from today is my due date! I was at the doctor again today and everything is looking good. Now we're just waiting! As far as how I'm feeling, I'm ready to have the baby, but every day that we wait means I can get more stuff put away in the house.

We don't have the internet hooked up at our house yet, so for now I'm at Travis' office on his computer. They are coming Friday to hook it up, so I'll post more then (as long as I'm not at the hospital having a baby!)

2 comments:

Amanda Bartel said...

Praise God!! I can't believe you have that much settled already! you do have a little motivation, I suppose... :-) Now for the baby!! say hi to your fam for us! we miss you!

Nic said...

I can't wait to hear your baby news!!! Hang in there!! Thanks for the encouraging card. Love you guys!