Saturday, February 21, 2009
Valentine's Day
We don't usually do a whole lot for Valentine's Day and I really wasn't expecting Travis to do anything this year since we were moving. I even told him a new house was a great way to celebrate the day and that he didn't need to do anything. All I did was get him a card! On Saturday afternoon, I decided to take a nap. When I got up from my nap, I came out and found the table set like this. It was a new set of dishes and they were the exact ones I had seen and really liked. We had seen them at Christmas and both liked them, but figured we'd wait awhile. Well, he found them on a super sale so he decided to get them for me. I was so surprised! I even cried because it meant so much to me that he would do this, especially with all that we had going on and because we don't usually do things like this. He is so sweet!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment