Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Do You Ever Wonder....
Do you ever wonder if anyone noticed something that you didn't notice until later? Like your fly being down or a big black spot on your front tooth. Well, today Addison, Mackenna and I went and ate lunch at the coffee shop. After we were done, we went to the grocery store. While I was in line at the grocery store, I looked down at Mackenna sitting in her car seat and noticed that she had yellow, dried poop on the insides of both of her feet. Gross!! The first thought that crossed my mind was how bad I felt that I hadn't noticed it when it happened and cleaned it up. The second thing I thought was "I wonder if anyone noticed it?" Not sure how it happened, but I wonder if anyone saw it and thought I was a terrible mother who doesn't take care of her baby?! I guess there could be worse!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE,
KIDS,
MACKENNA,
PARENTING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
kinda of like getting home today and looking in the mirror only to discover I had a piece of black pepper from lunch in my bottom teeth. YIKES! Why didn't anyone tell me???? :)
That is too funny! We all miss things from time to time. But I had a good laugh about that anyway.
Too funny! I doubt anyone even noticed, but still we always wonder!
Post a Comment