Thursday, May 21, 2009

French Braid

It's been a long time since I've french braided anyone's hair, probably since I was in middle school. I decided to braid Addison's hair the other day. Her hair is very straight and fine, so I wasn't sure how well it would hold. It actually held pretty well. She was so excited to see what her braid looked like and even more excited to see her wavy hair the next morning. Next time I'll have to braid her hair when it's wet so that it stays wavy longer.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Will you show me how to do this? I've wanted to do this for Hannah a few times, but can't figure it out. My hair was never long enough so I never learned when most other people did.

Yes, that means I still want to see you! June is filling up quickly - Chris's family will be in town. However, after saying a good-bye, I should have a lot more free time. Will you be around at the end of June or July?