Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My New Favorite Things
I have two new favorite things in my life right now. The first is Monster Cookies! Yes, I've made monster cookies before, but my friend Amy gave me a new recipe and they are awesome! I'm seriously addicted to them. The second thing is a new toaster oven (actually used, but new to us). I love it! This is part of the reason I'm addicted to the cookies, it's so easy to make just a few at a time. I love to keep dough in the fridge and this way I can make them without heating up the whole oven. So, thanks to Amy for the great recipe and thanks to my parents for not wanting their toaster oven anymore!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, dear...I was the one that started you on this addiction! Sorry about that. :) Now you're making ME crave them...
Um, I think you need to share the recipe! They look tasty!
Post a Comment