Today was a very special day for us. We had
Mackenna dedicated at church this morning. It is our desire to raise
Mackenna, and Addison too, in a Godly home and to teach them about Jesus. We pray that as parents we will set a good example for them both and that someday they will choose to have a personal relationship with Jesus. We were glad my parents were able to come and share in this special day with us. It was also great to spend Mother's Day with my mom! What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful mother and to be a mother to two wonderful little girls! I thought I would also post a couple of recent photos of Mackenna.
.JPG)


This one is my new favorite of the girls together!
4 comments:
WHAT AN AMAZING FAMILY YOU ARE! WE THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL.
Cute pictures of your girls! I see MacKenna is smiling now!? Call next time you are in Enid.
Addison looks so BIG next to her baby sister. I told Grace that Addison was begging to take a bath with her. That got a smile out of her.
MacKenna is getting so big, I haven't seen you around lately. The pics of the girls are too cute. Have a good week!
Post a Comment