Whew, last week was busy! It was good, but busy. I looked at my calendar last Monday morning and thought I didn't have much going on during the week, but I was wrong. My week of nothing turned into swimming, meetings, a shrimp boil at our house, a trip to the doctor, girls night out, a digital scrapbooking party and catching up with old friends.
Our good friends from college, Jason and Nicole, were in town so we were able to do some things with them. It was great to see them and even spend some time with them (they used to live here so I know they had lots of people they wanted to see)! We laughed at how much our lives have changed since college. When we first knew them we were both newly married college students with no money, sharing our leftovers with each other because we couldn't afford to eat out and of course we were driving cool cars! Now they have 4 kids, we have 2 kids, we went through the drive through for lunch because we didn't want to take all of our kids into the restaurant and we're both driving mini-vans! It's been fun to see where life has taken us!
No comments:
Post a Comment