Monday, June 8, 2009

Wishes

When I was little, I remember blowing the white furry seeds off of dandelions and making a wish as I watched the seeds blow away. We showed Addison this and whenever she sees one she calls them "wishes." I doubt she understands what it means to make a wish, but she loves to see how far she can blow them. Today while we were on a walk she said, "Mommy look, there's some really big wishes!" We brought a few home and had to put them in a cup of water so we could show daddy later! She had a great time blowing the seeds off of these big "wishes!" (She did this after dinner tonight - notice the chocolate ice cream left on her mouth!)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I have never seen a dandelion that HUGE! How fun. My cousins from Brazil love them too - they want a whole yard FULL of them someday. I'm sure their neighbors will be thrilled. :)

Randy Wertenberger said...

That's a great picture of her blowing the seeds!
~Amy W.

Nic said...

How cute! Your girls are cute, it was fun hanging out last week. We'll see you in a couple days. Let me know if you want to do anyting with the digital scrapbook stuff.

Chris said...

Where did you find such large dandelions? Those are definitely the biggest ones I've ever seen. Those would be so fun!!

Lisa said...

Actually, I'm not sure that they are really dandelions. I think they are just some sort of really big weed that we found along the side of a field in the ditch.

Robin said...

That second picture is great! Looks like you guys have been busy!