Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Addison is taking swimming lessons this week. She's a very cautious little girl, so when I say "lessons" that really means putting her face in and blowing bubbles, kicking with her feet and basically getting used to the water. She overcame a big fear this morning and went down the big slide with her teacher. She was hesitant at first, but she had so much fun she went down it 3 times! Travis told her at the beginning of the week that if she went down the slide he would give her a prize. After her lessons, she was so excited to go tell daddy about her big accomplishment. She said to me in the car, "Maybe daddy will get me a princess castle!" Sorry Addison, but I don't think that's the kind of prize daddy had in mind!! We'll see if she's brave enough to do it again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'll be expecting to see some pictures! They are so much fun to watch. It's exciting seeing them learn new things.

Paige and Zach said...

Wow! She must be so proud of herself. She sounds like a fun little girl.