Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things Addison Said in the Car

I tried to write down some of the funny things Addison said during our long ride in the van.
  • As we were leaving town she said, "That sign says 'This way to Connor's house.'"
  • "I smell my sandwich in my tummy. That's what the smell is."
  • "Okay dad. You're done singing."
  • "Mommy, I don't want to go to hell, I want to go to Connor's house." (She kept saying this and we finally figured out she was meaning hotel, not hell!)
  • "Mommy, are you getting sick van?" (car sick)
  • "When I get bigger, I can share with you. You can feed Mackenna and then I'll feed Mackenna."
  • "Mommy are we almost to Connor's house...mommy are we almost to Connor's house...mommy are we almost to Connor's house................" (you get the idea!!)

2 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

These made me laugh! I look forward to all the funny things Hunter will be saying soon (or not so funny). :)

Cathy said...

Good for you, Lisa, for writing all these things down. You will never regret it and if you didn't you would sure forget it all. I love the one about "when I get bigger I can share with you feeding MacKenna"!! Oh, and the picture of Travis and Addison is beautiful. Glad you had a fun trip!