While on vacation, we stopped in Twin Falls and stayed with some friends of ours. We knew them from our church in Oregon and were reconnected with them last summer on vacation. They are a great family! They have two girls so it was easy for Addison to fit right in. They got out their doll house for Addison to play with and she was in heaven! Annalise & Alleigha decided they wanted to give Addison their doll house. (How awesome that a 5th grader & an 8th grader decided this all on their own! I hope they know how much this meant to Addison and I hope my girls will be as thoughtful & generous as they are when they get older.) They asked their mom if they could, so guess what we brought home! Addison has been playing with it almost nonstop since we got home. We were gone on Saturday and when we came home on Sunday, Addison sat down by the doll house and said, "Hey everyone, I'm back."

1 comment:
"hey, everyone, I'm back!" The greatness of childhood playtime, developing the imagination! Thanks, Lisa, for your commitment to be a stay at home mom, so your children have the freedom experienced in childhood! Our world is trying so hard to take this away from children. I miss seeing you guys.
Post a Comment