After 13 days, 7 states, 4,251 miles, 3 hotels, and 4 different houses, we're finally home from our vacation. We had a great time and I'm sad that it's over. We drove to Oregon for a wedding and to see our good friends. Travis was asked to give the meditation at the wedding of a kid who was in our youth group when we lived there.
We got home last night and left again this afternoon for our youth leaders planning retreat. I'm looking forward to getting home tomorrow afternoon so I can finish getting things put away and get back into a routine.
I'm so thankful for the time we were able to spend together as a family and with good friends and also for our safety as we traveled.
1 comment:
Aren't you thankful you were able to take that trip in a MINI VAN?????? Hahahahaha, I knew you'd like it!
Post a Comment