Monday, August 10, 2009

Mackenna's First Tooth

Mackenna has been chewing on anything she can get in her mouth, including her toes! I've been checking everyday for a tooth and yesterday I felt one of her lower teeth. It finally broke through. It's amazing how razor sharp they are! She's also rolling all over now and pushing herself up when on her tummy. The doctor was a little concerned that she wasn't doing this yet at her 4 month checkup but I knew she would do it eventually.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Does this mean teeth are right around the corner for us? Did Addison get teeth this early? My boys didn't have any teeth break through until about 8 months. I'm hoping Olivia holds out too. She's still a little behind on the rolling over, but I'm sure she'll be doing it soon. Glad to hear Mackenna is rolling everywhere and doing well. How big was she at her 4 month check up?

Amy said...

I love the picture of Travis & Addison! One of my favorites is one of Phil with Grace on his back & they're both looking over Lake Michigan. And I can't believe Mackenna has teeth already! Good grief. It's going by fast & it's not even my kid. :) Missed you, but glad you have a fun time on your trip.