Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Go to Sleep!

Addison had a nap this afternoon, so she's not wanting to go to sleep tonight. I peeked into her room a little bit ago and found her sitting on her floor playing with her library books. I startled her and after she jumped she said, "Can you please not tell dad?" Then she asked, "Could you please go away and not bother me anymore?" I went to check on her again a little later and she had closed her door all the way. When I tried to open it, I was only able to open it a crack because she had pulled her tub full of stuffed animals in front of the door and blocked it. Guess who got in trouble tonight?! It's currently 11:10pm and she's still in there talking and singing songs. This is why she doesn't take naps anymore!!

4 comments:

dianne said...

I WONDER WHAT SHE THOUGHT DAD WOULD DO?

Robin said...

How late did she sleep in in the morning?

Lisa said...

I think she was scared to get a spanking from him! She slept until about 11:00 the next morning.

Cathy said...

WOW! So did Mom get to sleep until 11:00, too??