Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christmas Music

You may remember my post last year about how we didn't used to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but in the last several years we've started listening to it at the beginning of November. Well, Travis got out the Christmas music again on November 1st and we've been listening to it ever since. I'm loving it and am getting so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. And, in case you're wondering, no, we don't have our Christmas tree or lights up yet!! That's not until after Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Saw your hubby at the MCC sale last night...you had just left, I was bummed because I hadn't seen McKenna yet...

Amy W. said...

We just put up Christmas lights tonight since it was a nice day. That really makes me want to listen to my Christmas music, but it's not allowed at our house until after Thanksgiving (at least while Randy's home!)

Jennifer said...

Lisa - check out my blog for today - the post is for you. I lost your email address from Kathy.

Robin said...

I have been wondering about that. You guys should check out Chris Rice's holiday station on Pandora. It's really good.