Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pie and Zwiebach

Caramel Pecan Cheesecake....I think this is one of the best pies I've ever had! It's delicious! We bought one from JoAnn about a month ago for their Uganda fundraiser. I asked her if I could have the recipe so I could make one for Christmas. Yesterday, Travis was surprised to find a pie in the fridge for us at church. You're so sweet JoAnn and I'm sure yours tastes much better than mine would've anyway! Now it's sitting in my fridge staring at me. Hopefully it will make it all the way to Kansas without being eaten first!Another great surprise...Karen N. rang our doorbell Tuesday evening and had a dozen zwiebach for us. Now I don't want to hurt any feelings, but I think her zwiebach are some of the best I've ever had! So good! And they always look so perfect! Sometime I should have her teach me how to make them.

1 comment:

dianne said...

DID YOU SAVE SOME FOR US?