Thursday, February 4, 2010

Loving the Snow

So I know some of the people around here are tired of the snow, but we've loved every bit of it. (Maybe it's the former teacher in me who always loved a good snow day!) We went sledding, built a snowman, drank hot chocolate and enjoyed watching the snow fall. I have to say, I love sledding, but after 3 days in a row, I was a little tired and sore. The body isn't as young and in shape as it used to be! Here are some pictures from last weekend.

Making snow angels!

Queen of the Mountain!

4 comments:

Robin said...

The people around here are complaining about the cold and we haven't had any snow! Send some sledding our way!

Dianne said...

Great pictures! What a good mom.

Hayley said...

The girls are so cute! It was great to see you yesterday.

Cathy said...

looks like a "good time was had by all"!!