Friday, February 26, 2010

Olympics

We 've really enjoyed watching the Olympics at our house, but they've got to end!! I stay up way too late watching them and I'm tired! Addison loves watching the ice skating. Every time a new girl is ready to skate she comments about how pretty they are and how she loves their dress and their hair. She also loves to try and spin and twirl like they do. I even taped the skating last night for her since she had to go to bed.

I have to say, I think a majority of the athletes in the winter Olympics are crazy. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to ride 90 mph on a sled or fly practically straight downhill on skis or jump 35 feet in the air while doing flips and twists. I love skiing and sledding, but I'm not all that crazy about top speeds! The cross-country skiing is more my speed, but I'd probably have a heart attack when I tried to go up the first hill. I guess that's why I haven't ever been in the Olympics!!

No comments: