Addison and I were taking them out of the bag and she kept saying, "Mommy, look at this...it's SO cute. I just love it!" I think I might be in trouble once Addison is older and wants to buy her own clothes! Anyhow, THANKS Jennifer, the clothes are awesome and I was super excited when I went through them!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Hand-Me Downs
I love hand-me downs. I love finding good kids clothes at a garage sale. I'm not one who's afraid to have my kids wear used clothing. Since Addison was born, I've had several people who have been very generous to us. My sister-in-law Cari, my friends Nicole and Amy, and most recently Jennifer. She works with Travis' mom. I read her blog and hear a lot about her from his mom, so I feel like I know her a little bit. Anyhow, she has the cutest little girl that's older than Mackenna and she just sent us 2 big bags full of the cutest clothes. And this is the second time she's given us stuff!
Addison and I were taking them out of the bag and she kept saying, "Mommy, look at this...it's SO cute. I just love it!" I think I might be in trouble once Addison is older and wants to buy her own clothes! Anyhow, THANKS Jennifer, the clothes are awesome and I was super excited when I went through them!
Addison and I were taking them out of the bag and she kept saying, "Mommy, look at this...it's SO cute. I just love it!" I think I might be in trouble once Addison is older and wants to buy her own clothes! Anyhow, THANKS Jennifer, the clothes are awesome and I was super excited when I went through them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I keep thinking my kids will "out grow" hand-me-downs @ some point, but my 5th grader still gets excited about wearing them! I'm so thankful for how God provides through the generosity of others...
I have also been blessed by friends passing their clothes onto London (and other items). I just want to keep it going - like you said they grow out of them so quick and they are hardly worn.
Post a Comment