I've probably said this before, but Addison loves Sunday school and Wednesday night class. She looks forward to SS and Wednesday night all week long. She always asks, "Mommy, how many sleeps until I get to go to Sunday school?" I know there will probably come a day when she's not so excited to go anymore and that makes me sad. Sometimes I wish I could have as much excitement as she does! She also loves her teachers and learns so much from them. I'm very thankful for these individuals and the time they are willing to spend teaching my child about Jesus. It is such an important job.
The above picture (taken by Mr. Wilbur) is from a few weeks ago at SS. Aren't they cute?!
1 comment:
I love the little boy with his arms around the girls. Watch out! :) What wonderful young women to teach the little ones.
Post a Comment