Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mackenna!

My baby girl is 1 today!
It's hard to believe it's already been a year, it has gone so fast.
Mackenna has brought so much joy to our family.
She's easy-going and extremely content.
So far, she seems to be pretty laid back like Travis.
She finally began crawling about a month ago and now seems to disappear quite often!
We celebrated her birthday on Friday evening with Travis' mom and again today. She loved both the pink and chocolate cupcakes!She wasn't very interested in the presents until Travis got them out of their packages.

She loved the wrapping paper and boxes though!
I never thought I would have daughters.
Now, I can't imagine anything else.
I love you Mackenna and you are so very special to me.
I look forward to seeing you develop into the person God wants you to be.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

What wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them. We just wish we could have been there. She's getting so big and so much more hair! Beautiful, beautiful little girl. Just like her mom was.

Amy said...

Great pictures! Thanks for letting me love on her in person. :) I always enjoy time spent with you...despite my crazy son. Thanks for hanging out. It was what I needed.

Dianne said...

Great 1 shirt!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday McKenna! I can still remember when I found out you were pregnant with her. I can't believe it's been a year! (well, over a year since I found out, but a year since I got a call from you during sunday school). I love McKenna's shirt, I made one for Olivia...... you'll see it soon.