Monday, March 29, 2010

Travis & Addison's Project

We used some of our tax return money to get a swing set for the backyard.
Addison is extremely excited!
It took Travis several days to get the whole thing put together.
(I'm sure he'd want me to tell you the only reason it took him so long is because he was only able to work for a few hours each day.)
It came with a manual and was actually pretty easy to do, just time consuming.
He had a great helper too...Addison!
She was out there with him the entire time.
I am very excited for her to be able to play out there.
She finally learned how to swing all by herself too!
Now I don't have to stay out there all day pushing her!

2 comments:

Robin said...

This one looks just like the Robey's. Where did you get it. We are in the search for a swing set too!

Kim said...

Love it & I think your girls will spend tons of time out there. Ours took awhile, too, but it took us about 3-4 hours over a couple of evenings just to organize the wood and hardware.

Robin, we got ours at Toys 'R Us. I would suggest watching ads. Ours was $100 cheaper the week after we bought it. Thankfully, Chris went in and they reimbursed us our difference.