Saturday, May 22, 2010

Close Call

Yesterday morning, Travis was driving his moped here in town and an 80 year old lady turned right in front of him. He laid on the brakes and turned as hard as he could to avoid her, but he hit the back of her car. Thankfully he was able to get his feet on the ground and hold onto the moped. I'm so thankful he wasn't hurt! He did leave a pretty good scratch across the back of her car. If she would've turned a little faster, he may have been able to avoid her. She stopped her car, got out and said to Travis, "Is there something in the road back there because I think I ran over something." Travis said, "that was me!" She said, "no, I think I ran over something." Again he said, "I know, it was me." So glad he was okay!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

My goodness, that was close. Did he ever convince her it was him that hit her car?