Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST

The LOST series finale was last night.
We've watched it since the beginning.
Six years.
Never missed an episode.
Always left me wondering.
Lots of questions.
Not many answers.
Very mysterious.

I was disappointed in the ending.
I wanted more answers.
I wanted it to be clear.
Some would say this is why it was so good.
Leaves room for the imagination.
I wanted them to tell me more about the island.
That's the least they could do after this long!
In the end though, it was still a great show and a great story about redemption.

3 comments:

jana said...

JJ and I watched every episode of the first five seasons. Then when this season started and they introduced a whole new group of people at the new temple, we were just done. I couldn't take it anymore. I have about ten comments on FB from people saying the end was disappointing, so I guess we made the right decision.

Amy said...

I missed the last show! We were @ Phil's brother's in AR. I want resolution to the story too...but am afraid it will leave me wanting. Like a good book that ends abruptly, so you'll buy the sequel...only there isn't one!

Dianne said...

It was still worth watching. Think of all the fun we got out of each episode, wondering and waiting for next week.