Saturday, June 5, 2010

Please Pray for Eric

A dear friend of mine emailed me last week to tell me her son-in-law, Eric, had been diagnosed with stomach cancer. I cried as I read the email. I was filled with sadness for my friend and for her children. He is young, 35 years old and they have only been married 3-4 years and are expecting their first child in the fall. Eric & Laura are an amazing young couple who love the Lord and desire to see Him glorified through this difficult time in their life. They have been on my mind so much this past week. I believe that God answers prayers, which is why I am asking you to pray along with me for this young couple.  Let's pray for Eric, his wife Laura, their baby boy, their families and the doctors involved with his treatment.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well said, Lisa. I cried as well and they have been in my heart, thoughts and prayers so much this past week. Thanks for sharing this for others to pray.

Dianne said...

We also cried when we found out. Life is not fair! But God is so there is hope. We are praying.