Thursday, June 3, 2010

12 Years

Last Sunday was our 12 year anniversary!
We were out of town for the weekend which is why I'm just getting around to posting this.
It's hard to believe it's been that long.
Can you believe how young we look?!
I was 20 and he was 21!
And how much hair we both have?!!!
We are going on a trip together, just the two of us, in June to celebrate.
I can't wait!!
I love you Travis!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

12 years and many more to come. The best is yet to be! Congratulations.

Nic said...

CONGRATS!! I remember your wedding . . . Jason was a looser and didn't show up right?? HA!! He was in Darren's wedding at the same time I think?? SUch good days . . . have a blast getting away just the two of you.
Your recent post about your friends is terribly sad. Do Jason and I know them?? We'll be praying for them.