Wednesday, July 14, 2010
She Has Finally Decided to Walk!!
Mackenna has finally decided to walk on her own!! She's been walking around the house from person to person or between things for about a month now, but she's finally decided to do this walking thing on her own on a regular basis. On Wednesday, I saw her stand up on her own (without something to hold onto) for the first time and she was off after that. She's walking everywhere now! I'm sad though that Travis had to miss it. He left on Wednesday and is gone for a week. He'll be so surprised when he gets back. I guess we like to take our time in this family. I didn't walk until I was 16 months old, Addison walked around 15 1/2 months and Mackenna is 16 1/2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment