Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wheat Harvest

A few weeks ago, Addison and I were able to ride on a combine for the first time.  I've always wanted to do this, considering I grew up surrounded by wheat fields.  It was so interesting!  Cassie, a girl from our church and someone my girls love, took us out while she was driving.  I asked her lots of questions...she probably thought I was weird!  Addison even got to sit on her lap and steer.  She thought that was pretty cool!  Thanks Cassie for taking the time to let us experience wheat harvest!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the shirt! :) Looks like a lot of fun. I got to ride John's combine last year. My hiney went numb after sitting on the arm rest! Ha!

Dianne said...

What great pictures. So fun for Addison, and you too. Something I've never done. You look like a natural. See you could be a farmers wife.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

how cool! what a really neat thing to get to experience together.