Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grateful

The last 6 days have been long and tiring. The girls have had fevers and haven't been feeling well and Travis was at camp. But amidst all of it, I've tried to think of all the things I'm grateful for.
  • for my husband....I'm so thankful for all he does and that he's such an awesome daddy and I'm so glad he's home again!
  • for my family...I was at my parents house while Travis was gone and they were all so helpful.
  • for our health...one of the girls in our youth group got a message the first day at camp that her dad had been in an ATV accident. He's paralyzed from the waist down. I'm so sad for their family. So often, I take my health and life for granted.
  • for the rain...it's been a nice break from the heat!
  • for cousins...Addison has had such a blast playing with all her cousins this summer.
  • for my brother and his family...they are home on furlough and we haven't seen them in 2 1/2 years. It's been fun spending time with them.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

We are so grateful for you, the girls and Travis. You have an amazing family. We love you.