Addison was so excited to start school this morning! Her alarm went off at 7:15 and she was dressed within a minute. I thought I would cry, but I didn't. Travis came with me to drop her off, so I think that helped. Once we got there and she found a seat by a friend, she was ready for me to leave and to stop taking pictures! She liked the snack, made a puppet, played Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, made a new friend but doesn't know her name, liked playing on the playground and really enjoyed the story about running from the bear. Next week she has her first full week! That means from now on, we'll be getting up every day at 7:30!
A special "first day after school" snack!











5 comments:
WHAT A MOM! SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE CUPCAKES FOR YOUR FIRST DAY. I WAS IN SURVIVAL MODE BY THEN I GUESS. GREAT PICTURES. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT MACKENNA WILL BE GOING TOO.
You are such a great mom!
Wow. Cupcakes. I'm impressed. My kids walked in the door after their first day & had to fend for themselves in the snack drawer. :)
Neat photos and looks like she had a fun day! Love the cupcake idea too!
She is so cute!
The picture of the two of you together is so sweet!
Post a Comment