Monday, August 16, 2010
7:30am
Okay, I know some of you will laugh at me, but for some crazy reason I thought it would be a good idea to put Addison in the morning Pre-K class. Well, today Addison and I both got up at 7:30 to start practicing the morning routine. I set an alarm for Addison and she slept right through it. I, on the other hand, thought I was going to DIE!!!! I am a total night owl. Most nights I go to bed between 12-1 and get up between 8:30-9:30 (I let my girls wake me up). I even went to bed around 10:30 last night, but 7:30 was still way too early! I know I will get used to it as long as I go to bed earlier. After all, I used to have to be at work by 7:30 so I know I can do it! It will just take some getting used to! Well, as much as I don't want to, I'm headed to bed, hopeful that tomorrow morning will feel better!
Labels:
ADDISON,
DAILY LIFE,
KIDS,
SCHOOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can you do it? Yes you can!!!!!
Good Luck to you both.
I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself. I laughed out loud...for a long time. I can totally picture you stumbling around going, "Uh...what was I THINKING!?!?!" :)
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha . . . I just can't seem to stop laughing. Well, you will both get used to it in time - probably when Addison turns 16.
Post a Comment