Friday, September 10, 2010

Enjoying the Quiet

Travis left for the football game around 5:45.
Addison helped me make pizza, both of our favorites!
The three of us girls ate supper.
Addison called both of her grandmas to ask them to save Box Top labels for her.
We played together and read some books.
And then it was time for bed!
The girls were in bed by 8:30 and sleeping shortly after.
I have SO enjoyed the quiet house!
I've been sitting on the couch, sipping hot chocolate and blog-surfing.
A nice, enjoyable evening!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Wow, Addison must have been really tired to go to sleep so early and easily. Good for you!

Sweet Pea said...

That does sound wonderful! Glad you had a quiet evening! :)

kathy schmidt said...

You've learned to appreciatea quiet evening huh??!! Glad you got it, I know those girls keep
you hopping!

Liz said...

Sounds wonderful!