Monday, September 13, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

I have thought about doing this for some time now.  My prayer is that God will open my eyes to all that I have to be grateful for, whether big or small, obvious or extraordinary and that I will see the blessings in everyday life.

1. quiet moments
2. the beautiful fog this morning
3. Sunday night Bible study
4. a sleeping child
5. allergy medicine
6. my comfy bed
7. my parents
8. a new building
9. applesauce messes because this means we have food
10. good health
11. washable markers
12. rain
13. making pizza with my daughter
14. a warm shower
15. friends
16. music

Just a few from the last week for which I choose to be thankful!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

neat and sweet - I should do this too!

Sweet Pea said...

This is a great idea!

Dianne said...

THANK YOU!