Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How Full is Your Bucket?

A friend of mine mentioned this book on her blog awhile back.
I thought it would be a good one to read with Addison since she is starting school.
It shows us that we all have imaginary buckets that are either filled or taken from all the time.
When we are kind to others, we "fill their buckets."
A great book on how to treat others. 

Addison came home from school today and said this:
"Mommy, when I was coloring today, my teacher came up behind me and told me I was a really good worker."
"Hey mom...when my teacher told me that, I felt some drops go into my bucket!"

It made me smile to know that she's thinking about it!
Hopefully she (and myself included) will continue to learn and work at filling the buckets of those around us everyday.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I want to read this book. Sounds like a wonderful learning experience and of course Addison is a great student.