Monday, September 27, 2010

Multitude Monday

I have to say, this is my third week to do this and I'm really beginning to notice the small things in life that I'm thankful for.  So often, I rush right pass them without stopping to think, but I'm beginning to slow down and notice.  Some of them may seem silly and small, but they all have meaning for me.  And sometimes God uses those small things to teach us big things!

35. playing Candyland with Addison
36. a less busy week
37. hot chocolate
38. cooler weather
39. auction at church
40. my dad's procedure
41. parents safety to Istanbul
42. homemade ice cream
43. a good cry
44. a comforting husband
45. puzzles
46. talking with my sister-in-law on the phone
47. Skype
48. pizza
49. a letter from my brother
50. a beautiful sunset

holy experience

1 comment:

Liz said...

I heard about your dad's procedure. Praying for him and your family. Hope they have a safe trip.