Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm Not a Seamstress

My mom asked me tonight if I'd help her hang a skirt.  I looked at her with a confused look and said, "You can't hang it up yourself?  I guess I can help you."

She thought it was hilarious!  Yes, I've heard this before and should've know what it was, but it's not something I do everyday!  So we got her skirt hung and now she can hem it.  Hmmm...I wonder why she didn't ask me to hem it for her?

**In case you don't know, I just measured from the floor up all the way around the bottom of the skirt and put pins at the length she wanted.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I'll send it home with you, you hem it and mail it back. Thanks for the "hanging" Lisa. I do appreciate it.

Amy said...

I sew & I didn't even know what that meant. So you're in good company. ;)