Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Cat Lady Art Project

My brother Aaron wrote a children's story called "The Cat Lady."  They live in Turkey and apparently there are cats everywhere in their city.  The people there love them and feed them and treat them as their own.  Now, those of you that know me know how I feel about cats.  Let's just say, I wouldn't enjoy the cats like they do! 

Anyhow, my brother thought it would be a fun art project for people to submit illustrations for his story.  If you read his post, you can read the story and the directions for the project.  He will post your artwork on his blog after you submit it.  I read the story to Addison and this was the picture she drew as I was reading.  We might do it again a few times to see how different each picture is.  We really enjoyed the story Aaron and Addison loved seeing her picture on the computer!
Once again, follow this link for The Cat Lady art project.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I loved this story and idea. I read the story to the kids yesterday. Their pictures are on the table waiting to be scanned. Thanks for sharing!